Friday, October 21, 2011

Bike Issues Two Days Out From The Xterra World Championship! Yikes!!!

Wow, I have had a very stressful past two days because I have had one malfunction after another regarding my Mountain Bike. All the mechanics know me by name because I have had so many issues. First, it wasn't shifting correctly. Then the chain was falling off the bottom wheel because the teeth were so warren out from use, so I had this replaced. Then the rear derailler broke during my preride of the course. Great, a very expensive fix. I placed stands in the wheel and it wasn't seeding correctly. Lastly, I had a fellow teammate Jason look at my bike and he couldn't believe how loose a lot of the bolts were and helped realign the front break pads so the wheel will not rub on the rotor as much. Thank God this all happened before the race. I pray everything is all dialed in now for the race. Please God, no bike mechanical issues during the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment