Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ironman Foundation

I will be competing in the Ford Ironman World Championships in Kona and the Xterra World Championships in Maui this October. I work for LifeQuest Transitions as a personal coach for wounded, ill, and injured soldiers.

LifeQuest and Wheat Ridge Cyclery are sponsoring me in both races and providing me with the amazing opportunity to race for a worthy cause. Please see my personal Donation Webpage hosted by the Ironman Foundation. http://ironman.kintera.org/worldchampionship/lifequest

The Ironman Foundation will be featuring LifeQuest Transitions and myself on the website seen above and during the live streaming of the Ironman on the internet October 8th. I would ask that you visit this website and make a pledge to support these brave men and women who have served our country so faithfully and need your help!

If you are considering making a contribution and are interested in following the race live, please visit this website: http://ironmanlive.com/. If you make your contribution during the race, Ironman Foundation will be offering additional incentives such as matching donations to make your generous gift even more valuable.

Thank you for helping to make my race become an integral part of the recovery of our wounded service men and women!

Please follow me on my blog for pre-race, race, and post-race write-ups at http://kehoeadventure.blogspot.com/ and via twitter @LQtransition.

Have a glorious day,
Danielle Kehoe
P.S. Have your friends join the excitement and please forward this message onto them, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment